Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Skype Tools | My Webcam Isn't Working On Skype Anymore...what To Do?

When I do a video call, I can see myself in the corner, but my friends cannot see me. I then clicked on Tools and then Options and clicked the Video Settings tab, and it says that my webcam is fully working. I have a Toshiba Satellite and my skype and webcam are both fully updated up to this point. What is wrong? How do I fix this?I already updated my webcam and skype< so that can't be the problem

Download a new version from www.skype.cominstall it and use itthis time it will 100%surely work.........

Try this.

Go to device manager.

(Right click on My computer > Propeties > click Hardware Tab > Device Manager)

it will show all the devices of ur laptop.

Find webcam from it.

Right click it & click update driver.

Then update it using internet or latest drivers.

This will be solve ur problem.

Thanks

It is very frustrating. Two things can help you in this regard i-e Reinstall Skype and download system cleaner Reginout to fix your problems. Your problem will be resolved.

Powered by Yahoo Answers

No comments: