Saturday, May 21, 2011

What Is Skype | What Phone Works With Skype When The Computer Is Turned Off?

I am looking around for a phone to use with Skype. I Really don't want to spent 140 bucks for one. Can you use any VOIP phone or does it have to be skype? Also i wanted to know what phones I can use to were I don't have to have my pc on 24/7.

You need Skype phones to be able to use it on Skype service. That's one major draw back on using Skype, you can use any voip phones only skype phones. Using a voip phone can rest your PC, so you can turn it off while making calls.I use Onesuite VoIP service and it can be use with or without a PC, you just need a voip phone or ATA device to attach to your regular land phone. And no it won't cost you much, maybe around $40 or less for the device/or common voip phone.

I just got a magic jack, I wonder if it will work when I turn my computer off during storms...

Powered by Yahoo Answers

No comments: